xoxo, me

My photo
Colorado, United States

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some Sunday Solitude For Your Soul.

Sunday should be all about relaxing.  

So take a stroll with me (and my 10-20mm) and hear what I heard earlier this morning.



I have never found a companion who was so companionable
as solitude.
*Henry David Thoreau*


Solitude matters.
And for some people it is the air that they breathe.
*Susan Cain*




If you are lonely when you are alone,
you are in bad company.
*Jean-Paul Sartre*


In every walk with nature
one receives far more than one seeks.
*John Muir*


To sit in solitude, to think in solitude
with only the music of the stream and cedar
to break the flow of silence
there lies the value of the wilderness.
*John Muir*


To make the right choices in life,
you have to get in touch with your soul.
To do this, you need to experience solitude.
Most people are afraid of that because 
in the silence
you hear truth and know the solutions.
*Deepak Chopra*

No comments:

Post a Comment