xoxo, me

My photo
Colorado, United States

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sweet Things

Oh yes. There was dessert.

D Bar Restaurant's 3-layer chocolate cake with Madagascar frosting.



As you can imagine. O.M.G.


And as Julia would say...



"A party without cake is just a meeting."

And D Bar Restaurant's bag "o" donuts...


You can't buy happiness.  But you can buy donuts 
and that's kind of the same thing.


10 cinnamon sugar donuts
Hey wait! There's only 9.
Somebody snuck a donut.

With caramel sauce...


With vanilla sauce...


"Your body is not a temple; 
it's an amusement park.
Enjoy the ride."
*Anthony Bourdain*


And, of course, chocolate sauce!




Life is short. Eat dessert first.

At D Bar Restaurant we saw a lot of people literally doing that. It made me smile.

And lastly, the one remaining cookie... D Bar Restaurant's oatmeal raisin cookie...




"Tell me what you eat,
I'll tell you who you are."
*Anthelme Brillat-Savarin*

I think the Mister and I are pretty sweet.  *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment