xoxo, me

My photo
Colorado, United States

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Left My Heart...

A few years ago my son and his wife left one coast (Brooklyn, New York) for another coast (San Francisco, CA) and made that beautiful City by the Bay their home.  Having had the opportunity to visit them several times I can honestly say I totally get the lyrics to "I Left My Heart in San Francisco."  Just as they have, I have fallen in love with San Francisco.  

So when a friend shared this video last night I recognized so many places and I am missing the ocean and all the unique flavors of that incredible city...

View as large as you can and as loud as you can.  It's... magic.


The quality of the cinematography on vimeo is better as it is in HD:
San Francisco by Air

"Leaving San Francisco is like saying goodbye to an old sweetheart.  You want to linger as long as possible."  *Walter Cronkite*






"One day ~ if I do go to heaven ~ I'll look around and say,'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco."  *Herb Coen*





To be where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars... 




*Sigh*  Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment